OUR CORE VALUES
- Education: we believe education is crucial to growing in disciple leadership
- Experience: we believe experience compliments education and provides a place for leaders to apply knowledge and grow
- Enrichment: we believe when education and experience are properly guided through wise mentorship, the quality and value of an individual’s life is greatly enriched which glorifies Christ, serves the Church and grows the Kingdom
Next Wave Leaders are divided into three distinct waves: Intern and Staff. These waves are intended to develop individuals, where they currently are, in order to achieve their long term goals. All waves receive similar opportunities and group leadership access such as Staff Chapels, Leadership Huddles, Preaching Huddles, Next Wave classes, etc.
The Intern Wave is the onramp to what ministry is like for those who feel called to vocational ministry. This wave will include but is not limited to what’s stated above, as well as participating in NPP to receive an AA, BA, or MA.
The Staff Wave is for those who are on staff at New Life participating in NPP to receive higher education.
BEYOND THESE WALLS
All waves will be encouraged to participate in at least one New Life Church local or global outreach.
NORTHWEST UNIVERSITY'S PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (NPP)
New Life Church works directly with Northwest University to provide highly discounted college tuition (¼ cost of a typical private university) for participants of the Next Wave program. Additionally, when a Next Wave participant is enrolled through NPP they earn free intern practicum credit (3 credits per semester) because of the hands-on education experience attained through the Next Wave Program.
The degrees offered within NPP are:
- Ministry Leadership
- Organizational And Business Management
- Professional Communication
- Humanitarian Studies
- Organizational Leadership
- Interdisciplinary Studies