As a staff, we know that our work here is not just a job but the calling on our lives to make ministry our career. If you are excited about what God is doing through New Life Church and feel a calling to join us, apply today!
Current employment opportunities
Position Summary:The Environments Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring New Life campus environments are weekend ready. This will be accomplished by supervising our set up team, completing maintenance tickets as assigned, working with our Facilities Manager on large projects, and walking the premises to address any issues that arise. High attention to detail and service mentality is key to this role as it is a huge part of creating welcoming and authentic environments for all attendees and guests.
Facilities Manager, Vic Adler
• Primary workstation located at Renton Campus, local travel to other campuses as needed.
• Status: FT Hourly
• Ability to track and complete maintenance tickets in a timely manner
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Strong communication with facilities team
• Judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload
• Execute & complete assigned facility maintenance tickets at any NLCHURCH campus. Tickets could include: wall repair, painting, furniture assembly, pressure washing, roof maintenance, electrical work, plumbing, grounds maintenance, equipment repair, etc.
• Assist with larger facility remodels and projects.
• Supervise and provide quality control for set up team.
• Ensure environments are weekend ready.
• Additional projects as assigned by Facilities Maintenance Manager
Other Qualifications and Expectations:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to navigate & utilize multiple computer-based facility systems.
• Previous experience in commercial painting, facility repairs, leak repairs, drywall, etc.
• Ability to drive manual diesel work truck
• Ministry mind-set & passion for serving others
• Self-motivated & efficient worker
• Member of New Life Church
Please email resume to Christina Stephens