As a staff, we know that our work here is not just a job but the calling on our lives to make ministry our career. If you are excited about what God is doing through New Life Church and feel a calling to join us, apply today!
Current employment opportunities
Select a job listing below.
Position Summary:The chef team member will be responsible for food prep and service for specific events as needed.
Food Services Manager
• Primary location at Renton Campus
• Status: Part-Time (Stipend)
• Experience with managing a kitchen and volunteer staff
• Strong ability to prioritize, and organize kitchen needs in a faced paced environment
• Must have a valid food handlers permit
• Ability to prep, and setup food services for 20-350 people depending on the event
• Responsible for cleanup of the kitchen after the event
• Collaborate with Food Services manager to determine menu and food items for event(s)
• Will be a part of a rotational schedule with multiple chefs
Other Qualifications and Expectations:
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience
• Experience in Microsoft Outlook
Please email resume to Christina Stephens
No employment opportunities are currently open. If you’re interested in getting involved through volunteering visit: NLCHURCH.COM/SERVE