As a staff, we know that our work here is not just a job but the calling on our lives to make ministry our career. If you are excited about what God is doing through New Life Church and feel a calling to join us, apply today!
To create and lead a ministry that gives young children (0-5 years old) an opportunity to learn about Jesus and his great love for them in a fun and safe environment. The Early Childhood (EC) Pastor will build strong volunteer teams, providing excellence in programs, resources and regularly engaging in positive communications with parents.
Family Life Director
• Primary workstation located at Renton Campus
• Status: Full-Time (Salary)
• Detailed oriented
• Passionate about kids
• Ability to track volunteers and assign workstation
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Strong ability to prioritize, and organize workload in a fast paced environment
1. Support overall vision and values of NLChurch by overseeing, implementing and executing them into all areas of the EC Ministry
2. Communicate to and engage EC children on a weekly basis through each church service
3. Compile and acquire all items needed for services/chapels for the Sunday teachers
4. Recruit, train, schedule, supervise volunteers and leaders serving in all areas of the EC Ministry
5. Develop and maintain a communication between leaders, parents and ministry
6. Ensure safety is a top priority with facilities, toys, resources and trained volunteers including background check completion
7. Coordinate and ensure adequate childcare for all church events as needed for Renton Campus
8. Oversee and evaluate the EC Budget, spending and execution.
9. Oversee and handle all Baby dedications (including paperwork)
10. Serve in creative planning capacity with the Children’s Ministry Leadership Team
11. Projects as assigned
Other Qualifications and Expectations:
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
We are committed to leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, taking initiative with a can do spirit, working, and laughing together as a team! Whether you are creative, technical, administrative, a leader or a teacher, we are stoked about your interest in working here.
Students at NL College are gaining unforgettable leadership experience every single day. They are a part of the very fabric of the ministry of the local church across campuses. Come support the incredible growth and passion happening in the lives of the students at NL College. Find out more!
New Life Church is full of dedicated people who give their time and effort to the local community and those in need around the world. From the moment you drive onto a campus you will see warm, inviting people using their gifts and talents to serve. Check out the opportunities to join us! Find out more!